- The Amgen Virtual Congress Platform is an online destination for timely, relevant, scientific data.
- As a values-based company, Amgen strives to provide relevant information rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into treatments for patients with serious illnesses.
- If you would like more information about Amgen and its business, please visit About Amgen.
Here are some of the Amgen Virtual Congress Platform frequently asked questions
- The Virtual Congress Platform is for members of the medical community (healthcare practitioners, associated team members, payors, and academics) seeking flexible access to conference materials from Amgen—no sign-up required.
- The Virtual Congress Platform brings desired content to in-person and remote attendees looking for more information.
- This site focuses on six therapeutic areas: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology, and inflammation.
- Our medicines typically address diseases for which there are limited treatment options or seek to fulfill an unmet need.
- Please review the Amgen Congress Platform schedule for upcoming congresses that may be of interest to you.
- Please visit Amgen Pipeline and Clinical Trials for more information on our robust pipeline, which leverages state-of-the-art science and molecular engineering in the pursuit of transformative medicines for large effects in serious diseases.
- Please visit Amgen Medical Information to submit your request for more information.
- While our congress-specific microsites often feature products, you can find additional product information on Amgen’s Our Products page. Please note, this content is intended only for residents of the United States.
- For information regarding FDA-approved biosimilar products, please visit Amgen Biosimilars.
- Our U.S. audience can contact an MSL using this link: Find Your Medical Science Liaison.